Semi Custom Homes for Complete Satisfaction
If you merely want to avoid having a home that appears too cookie-cutter inside and out, then our semi-custom homes are the way to go. They offer the advantage of getting to choose the features you want in a home without the high price tag of a fully custom home.
When we design homes, we can pre-order materials to coincide with each stage of development. That process alone saves money because of the bulk orders and the coordinated construction that it makes possible. Building fully custom homes can defy both of these conveniences, increasing the cost and time needed to build your home.
Semi custom home options can strike a happy medium, especially if you have a solid idea of what you want and have seen it similarly applied. When you start the process of building a new home,
As developers, construction workers, and design builders, we understand the need for distinction, especially for an investment such as your home. Here are some ideas you might want to consider that will provide the uniqueness you're seeking without breaking the bank.
- Granite vs. marble
- Pressed wood vs. stone tile
- Number of windows
- Outward handles vs. push-release
- Bathtub shower vs. separate units
- Heated floors
- Variance on faucet fixtures, countertops and style of sink
- Storage options
- Length, size, and number of windows
- Type of overhead lighting
- One walk-in closet with opposite entrances
- A mirrored floor plan vs. single-filed
- Closet lighting options
- Your choice of ceiling fan
- The type of mantle and surround design of a fireplace
- Television support options on more than one wall
- A floor plan that can accommodate a sectional placed three different ways vs. one
- Plush carpet vs. hardwood
- Variation on type of flora
- Outdoor kitchen vs. gazebo
- Many different patio, deck or porch options
As your builder, we offer semi-custom selections with interchangeable materials, and placement options with delineated time constraints, for your convenience and ours. Giving you several options to choose from allows you to create your dream home, but also keeps the project on time and within budget.
When you have a dream home in mind, you have a few options. You can go for a complete custom home -- one that has never been built before. At the other end of the spectrum, you could buy an existing home and have it renovated to fit your taste and needs. Choosing to have a semi custom home built from an existing home design is a great way to make sure you get everything you want, but at a much lower price than a custom home.
Contact San Juan Homes today to find out more about our semi custom homes in Pagosa Springs!